- Keep download the MX Player Codec zip file in the root of your Internal memory or In downloads folder.
- Open MX Player.
- If compatible codec found, MX Player will automatically ask for the confirmation to use it as custom codec
- If you click OK, MX Player will restart & Load the custom Codec
- Once restarts it, from Options Goto Help 》 About. check whether the codec is loaded or not. If Custom Codec is loaded, it will show the platform & custom codec version below the MX Player version info.
- Open MX Player on your device.
- Go to Settings 》 Decoder 》 Custom Codec
- Navigate into the folder you have saved the file. It will show the downloaded zip file.
- Select the zip file. If you have selected the right zip file MX Player will Automatically restarts else it will revert with error ("Can't find custom codec for this version"). If you have multiple codecs in a single file (AIO version), it will automatically load the right codec for your device
- Once it restarts, from Options Goto Help 》 About. check whether the codec is loaded or not. If Custom Codec is loaded, it will show the platform & custom codec version below the MX Player version info.
Direct Download Link's!
MX Player codec All in One v1.8.0 | (19MB)MX Player codec All in One v1.7.32 | (38MB)
MX Player Pro v1.8.4 AC3 DTS Cracked APK with All Codec